Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tiles


C-6 Home 6x6 tiles. You can
hang o the wall. $15.00


C-1 May all who enter as Guests leave
our home as Friends $10.00


C-2 Enjoy the little things for one day
you'll look back and realize they
were the big things $10.00


C-3 Happiness is not having what you
want, but wanting what you have $10.00


C-4 Having someplace to go is Home,
Having someone to love is Family,
Having both is a Blessing $10.00


C-5 Faith is not just hoping miracles
will happen, but recognizing when
they do $10.00


12x12 Tiles you can get anything you want in any color
vinyl. If I don't have the color vinyl you are looking
for I will do my best to get it. Here are just some
samples. Enjoy

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Hey Lindsay... just looked at this on your blog. Do a post and insert a link so more people can see it. I'll put it on my blog too. :)

I may have you make me a family home evening board sometime. :) Well... whenever we start doing it! ha ha

Janna said...

Hey! We are just moving all the way across the street, into a condo that has more room and on the first floor. So we're not going far